Monday, May 6, 2013

Q+A with Emma Rollin Moore: Mama Yogi and Lululemon Ambassador

Today Mama Lana got to catch up with Emma, our radiant wellness guru from our Council of Experts! Thanks for your warmth and wisdom, Emma!
  • ML: What was your favorite part about pregnancy?
ERM: Feeling my little one inside me move. I still think that is probably the coolest thing in the world!

  • ML: What was the toughest part about pregnancy?
ERM: The wait, especially with number 2.

  • ML: If you could look back in time and give advice to your pregnant self, what would it be?
ERM: Take time to simply BE with your little one inside you. Meditate, breathe, ans simply find presence in the moment.

  • ML: What are two ways that motherhood changed you?
ERM: I have learned to be more flexible and humorous!

  • ML: What's the funniest thing about birth?
ERM: How big my belly could get! I still can't believe it.

  • ML: What's your favorite thing about our Mama Lana boxes?
ERM: That Mama Lana pampers you like you SHOULD be pampered when you are pregnant!

Thanks Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment